General Terms and Conditions General terms and conditions GTC
Our general terms and conditions are binding with the sending of your order.
QRPproject Terms of Trade:
1. By placing an order, the customer accepts QRPproject policy and expressly agrees to use the sold items for radio amateur purposes only.
2. Customers may withdraw an order by e-mail if shipment has not been effected yet.
3. After shipment customers may send back any unused kits to QRPproject within 3 months of shipment, provided the kits are still in their original package, complete undamaged and unassembled. Customer have to pay the shipping charge for backsending the order. QRPproject will refund the received funds but deducting shipment cost and banking fees, if any.
4. Payment: all shipped goods remain our property until full payment has been received (according to our new policy now prior to shipment). After shipment any transport damages and loss are for customer's account, to be claimed from the resp. carrier. We shall however try to assist as far as possible. Payment can be done by bank transfer to our bank account as indicated, all banking fees for customer's account, or via Paypal Credit Card services (at a nominal fee).
5. Shipment: QRPproject tries to ship as fast as possible. Its always possible that there do occur delays beyond our responsibility. In such case and after having been notified by us customers may withdraw their order - see above-. QRPproject are not liable for any damages or indemnity if there is a delay of shipment.
6. QRPproject reserve the right to withdraw kits from sale, modify kits and alter specifications without previous notice.
7. Federal German/EEC law and jurisdiction to apply.
Our bank account:
Landesbank Berlin -Gz- zgl Berliner Sparkasse
IBAN: DE83 100 500 00 112 00 48 733